How do we work and what do we charge for our wedding video and photography packages?
We work a full day at each wedding that we cover, both of us will be there from the grooms’ preparations through to 10pm. Some of the main items that are covered in our wedding photography and video package:
- Groom preparations
- Bride preparations
- Wedding Ceremony
- Congratulations and family get together after the ceremony
- Family Formals
- Group Shot
- Bridal party formal shots
- Bridal party photo session – multiple locations (time permitting)
- Reception room empty – before guests walk in (time permitting)
- Guests at your wedding reception
- Bridal entrance
- bride and groom cake cut
- 1st Bridal Waltz (Wedding dance)
- Guests having fun on dance floor
- Night photo session with the bride and groom (time permitting)
When we dedicate ourselves to your wedding day, we believe in being totally dedicated and cover the whole wedding, this also applies to cultural ceremonies such as a “Tea Ceremony” or “Indian Weddings”.
When we finalise your wedding we provide you with:
- Full length wedding videos on USB media (depending on package)
- Showcase wedding highlights
- Wedding photos from your wedding day
Wedding Day Options Include:
- wedding albums
- slide shows
- photos printed
- art print photos
We attempt to work closely with all of your other suppliers to ensure we capture and plan for everything that happens on your wedding day. We put a lot of work into planning your coverage on your wedding day, it’s not just about picking your photo locations. We know that you put a lot of work into planning your wedding day to make it just perfect and unique to you and your partner.
We cover your wedding day with at least 2 of us with photo and video, it all depends on your wedding day’s requirements and our judgement.
We cover weddings in Perth, Margaret River and Broome and are experienced to travel nationally as well as internationally.
Please fill out the Wedding Quote Request form and our Perth wedding photography and video staff will be in contact with you.